Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Better late than never . . .

Never really thought I'd ever get around to starting a blog, but after regularly checking my friend's blog (www.abovesupra.blogspot.com) on a pretty regular basis and often sending her stuff to put up on her blog in hopes that I "made the cut" for that week, I finally decided to do it myself.

Why late you ask? Well, I am a 3L, so I'm not posting about the existential torment of my first year in law school, or being worked to death my second year (and freaking out about finding summer employment). I just have the bar to look forward to and hope that the job I have now is still there post test day.

So, generally, this blog will be about my observations as my law school is winding to a close and my new life as an attorney begins.

The title of my blog was taken from an antitrust mnemonic for the Sherman act: Section one takes two (conspiracy) and section two takes one (monopoly). It seemed appropriate considering I have a job at a plaintiff's side consumer protection class action firm, and I was in section one (during my first year in law school) and I snagged the idea to start blogging from "Supra" who was in section two.

Well . . . I thought it was clever.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by - hope to see you again.

-Bzzzz

No comments: